1. Site Visit
- Interview the client to determine their needs.
- Help the client identify interior design styles that fit their taste.
- Measurements taken.
2. Scope of Work
- Establish functional and aesthetic goals.
- Concept design presentation.
3. Detailed Floor plan
- Demonstrates ideas in visual form.
- Determines different layouts eg. Furniture, electrical, ceiling and wall layouts.
- Allows for easy adjustments limiting on-site errors.
When a client undertakes a project with us, they get to fully tap into our knowledge base and expertise taking the stress and complexity of a project off their shoulders.
- Quotation – developed according to the client’s budget.
- Project schedule – detailed plan of all the work associated with delivering the project on time.
- Project commencement.
We pride ourselves in providing our clients with high quality yet affordable custom-made furniture that aligns with their taste and preference, while still achieving practicality and comfort.